Wednesday, January 22, 2014

photo essay

I'll tell you a story that starts with 100 people and ends with 1. The Bermuda triangle, a plane suddenly rumbled, and got lost? It's radio's signal got weaker and weaker. I'll tell you what happened, with the name of the survivor.


  It was in September 17th,  when everything went wrong. Suddenly, the radar stopped, and then, the blue blue sky got misty, and foggy. I couldn't even see 50cm away. The pilot said to the passengers, 'we're in Bermuda.' And the only word I could think of was 'oh no'. Bermuda?? It had 8 disappearance till now, and this would be the 9th disappearance. If you go into the Bermuda triangle, boats. Planes. Everything disappears. So I thought, 'this is the sign of God to us to end the Journey. 




Everything was quiet. No whining, no laugh. Everyone was starred. The only thing they did was breathing, and blinking their eyes.And I did the same. No sound was made for second. Suddenly, a crash came. Then I got lost with my memory.
  When I woke up, the only thing I remembered was a blurry shape of something moving. Was it an alien? I looked at the plane. I was still in it. But something was different. They seemed as 
if their soul and spirit went out. They suddenly started to move a little bit, and then stopped. They seemed very miserable for a second. And for that second, I thought I saw a devil. 

  I went out of the plane since it didn't move. And then I saw. In the plane, time stopped. Everything stopped moving. That was when I realized that I was the only survivor of this plane. It was so scary. So, I just decided to go outside of the plane when I realized that where I crashed wasn't land. I crahsed on...sky?
We were hanging on the sky. When I looked down, the only thing I saw was the ocean underneath.


   I didn't want to go into the plane again. It felt as if I was in the world of misery, death, or sadness. So I just stayed in front steps of the plane. 2 days passed and the only thing I've ate was rough bread that was in my pocket. I was eating the last crumbs of bread when I saw a rescue plane passing by. I screamed for help, and the helicopter saw me. They seemed surprise. They thought that I was dead.



  I explained to them what happened when I came to my house. After hearing what I said, they went back to where the plane was. But, they couldn't find it. So it is till now, the time stopped as ever.



  Nowdays, I'm just having a ordinary day. Wake up, go to work, come back, and get some rest. But if one thing changed, I never ride planes. Also, I never even go near the Bermuda triangle. I'm having a happy, ordinary, normal life. Wish nothing like that happens again.

  Nobody know what happened. It started with truth, and ended with a myth. The myth will go on, and I wish somebody will find out what happened.



-(What I wrote is not what actually happened. It's just fiction. So, don't believe what I wrote.)











1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I loved your photo story! Good job!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete